Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can anyone tell me where i can buy live King crab, In Minnesota, near Minneapolis would be nice?

Hi, Looking to buy a live King Crab, to surprise the wife, is there any place in Minnesota, hopefully near Minneapolis.|||You should call Coastal Seafood in Seward.


http://www.coastalseafoods.com/





I also think the fish counter at the Uptown Whole Foods is great.





I feel confident that both of these places would do a special order for you if it is not something they carry regularly. I usually just buy fish or scallops, so I don't remember crab selection.|||Rainbow Foods! They sell that in Coon Rapids.


I live in Minnesota, I'm not sure, but I also think that Red Lobster has some you might can buy.|||Doesn't Costco or Sam's Club usually have some?|||nope|||then check im minneapolis at a sushi store or somethin|||Check out Coastal Seafood. They have the most and best seafood offering in town.|||i would call the places you can buy fish and aquariums but i would think not they are hard to get alive i have never seen one alive. but good luck. it would be neat gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment