Saturday, November 19, 2011

What can I do with King Crab - flavored alaskan pollock?

I bought this package of king crab - flavored alaskan pollock does this mean it's imitation crab? Also any ideas of what I can make with it can it be used in dips or something???|||You got it, good old imitation Crab... I chop it up.... add mayo, a dash of salt pepper, dill and chopped red onions, tomatoes and cucumber and have instant cab salad... good on crackers and or sandwiches.|||Yeah, it's imitation crab. It's very good stuff though. I chop some up with a salad. You can also make crab salad, with some mayonnaise. I also just buy some to keep in the fridge and grab a chunk whenever I feel like it, I love the stuff.|||I chop it and put it in a green salad.


It does taste somewhat like crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment