Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much is king crab legs in Alaska?

I love seafood, especially Alaskan king crabs and salmon. I'm wondering if anyone knows how much per pound these cost if I live in Anchorage. Right now I pay about $20 a pound for the legs.|||Dasklavi, in Montreal where I go, I paid $15.00 a pound. If in Anchorage it would be a bit less than that. Please keep in mind, there has been transport increases all over the place. When I have a seafood night, just on oysters, crab, lobsters, etc etc, I will spend $200.00 and get a little small change. The same stuff before Christmas I was spending like $150.00 to $170.00.|||Hello, Try this web site if you want: http://www.great-alaska-seafood.com/kingcrab.htm|||its about the same price, depends on the quantity of it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment