Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can I eat King Crab during pregnancy?

I'm 21 weeks now and I absolutely love seafood, but I know there's certain seafood I'm supposed to stay away from. Is King Crab one I should stay away from. My husband brought me home some and I really want it!|||As long as it's cooked it's fine to eat..


I'm 7 weeks pregnant, now you're making me want some King Crab Legs!!... :)|||It is not advised, but if you eat it in small portions you might be fine. Shellfish do not carry as much Mercury. http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/mercu鈥?/a>


So if you decide to go against the doctor... Happy eating! (the end result might not be so good)|||kid will come out deformed no doubt, pincers n shiz.





No seriously.|||eat it shell fish is fine|||u can eat it just not everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment