Friday, December 9, 2011

What would be a good way to cook King Prawns to serve with a Crab Linguine?

I have some fresh king prawns that I want to put on top of a crab linguine I'm making tonight. They are still in their shell and I would like to serve them that way, perhaps with just the head removed. Do you have any suggestions?|||I think you should keep the prawns whole and then make a garlic butter using mashed or chopped garlic mixed in with butter, maybe add a herb or two, parsley goes nice with seafood, or oregano would be nice. Then finally spread the prawns thickly with the butter and grill them.





Oh and if you want you can use olive oil or margarine instead of butter.





And theyd be just as good fried as grilled if you prefer!





So yeah, enjoy your crab linguine and prawns :).|||Flash-fry some garlic and green onions, salt and pepper. Throw in the prawns to heat through. Serve. Takes about 2 minutes from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment