Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do you love king crab legs dipped into melted butter?

Mmmmmm...I bought 2 lbs. of crab legs and destroyed them. Ooooh, it was good. Too bad the price went back up to 9.99/lb.|||that sounds good right about now =]|||Yes, i like Red Lobster, and a couple of places in town. I go when they have all you can eat.I usually stay almost 2 hours.|||MmMmmMMmm! while im eating it i put all the little scraps in the butter and when im done just down the little cup o butter and meat. yum!!|||Despite living in Maryland,no i don't like crab legs because i'm allergic|||I LOVE king crab legs, even if they are high in salt! I make an exception for them, they taste so good!|||No I prefer buttered human legs dipped in melted crab meat!|||don't forget the garlic in the melted butter Mmmmmm|||visions of snow crab dancing in my head, messy but worth it! Been a while since I've had some (price). THANKS FOR PUTTING THAT THOUGHT INTO MY HEAD!|||I like mens legs dipped in hot butter!!!!|||YESSS THEY ARE AMAZING!!!|||I sho'ly do. Delicious.





Do you want to go into business with me growing king crabs?|||%26lt;33.|||ahh they are DELICIOUS!!|||Yes!!!|||No, too salty for my taste.|||i hate seafood!|||Yes I Lovee it..Its a shame how they are so expensivee :( Lol|||ahh! i want some now!!!!|||sounds good|||yes|||yummmmmmm... i LOOVE them SOO MUCH|||I've never tried it. Care to share?|||i love sea food...lobsters and scallops are my favorite..so is stuffed flounder

No comments:

Post a Comment