Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can i just pop frozen king crab legs into the oven to cook/heat?...If so what degrees and for how long?

I don't like them on the grill.... the meat gets dry and chewy. Place them on a cookie sheet (one with sides to catch the water as they thaw) 350 for about 20-30mins or until warm. Enjoy!!|||Michelle,





Last New Years, the butcher recommended cooking them in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes. They were not frozen. They turned out awesome! Good luck.





Dan|||If I wasnt allergic I could answer this question cause I love crab... Its sucks.... that I cant eat it though|||Take my advise and grill it with charcoal instead of the oven.|||No To be on the safe side I would boil it first then place it in the oven to avoid any type of food poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment