Friday, December 9, 2011

What other meat and veggies go good with king crab legs?

Steak for meat. Maybe broccoli or asparagus for a veggie. Yum, sounds great!|||tossed salad and baked potato|||A salad made with garlic, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes


and Chinese pea pods





Corn on the cob|||When we splurge on crab legs, we also buy veal for veal piccata. And asparagus. The crab gets lemon garlic butter, there's lemon in the piccata, and I make hollandaise for the asparagus. So it doesn't matter if they mix together, the common thread is lemon. And I'll be honest, I make a box of Stove Top with that meal, you'd be amazed at how good the Stove Top tastes when some lemon flows in on the plate.|||steak and steamed veggies|||Go to redneckmomma40.blogspot.com. You will find your answer there.|||A nice steak, corn on the cob and a baked potato with a good ol dinner salad.|||corn on the cob and and other type of sea food|||steamed red potatoes and corn also try fried okra|||Oh, I would be in heaven if I could have a Crab Louis Salad with oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, a 4 oz. Filet Mignon with Caramelized Mushrooms, and a tart Cherry Lemon Gelato to finish, that would be my perfect meal with these Fantasy King Crab Legs! Wish it was real though, because I'm having leftovers tonight! Fun question though, thanks for asking and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment