Friday, December 9, 2011

Does anyone know of seafood buffet with alaskan king crab legs in houston?

There's a Holiday Inn at Hwy 6 and I-10 that has alaskan king crab legs, but it's not solely a seafood buffet. There's also a place called Todai (I-10 and Silber/Antoine) that's an Asian food buffet, but they also have king crab legs occasionally.|||I've never seen a Joe's with a buffet. If you have, I'd love to know where because I want to go!|||Todai's is the place. As previously stated, it's Asian food but on Friday and Saturday night I've always found king crab legs along with everything else in the world I love. :) Oysters, shrimp, lobster (little ones), sushi, dessert and a myriad of other things. 610 %26amp; Silber on the north side... It's right there with the Imax theater. A little pricey... Like $25 a plate but you can eat all you want.... even of the sushi.|||Dude,


Joe's Crab Shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment