Friday, December 2, 2011

How long to heat king crab legs?

I purchased some crab legs from the fish market that were already cooked...how long should it take to heat them up on 350?|||wrap them damp paper towels with some herbs, with plastic wrap, and put them in the microwave for 1-3 mins depending on the size, they are already cooked, so a fast and wet reheating, NOT cooking is best for crab legs|||just nuke them for a minute|||I steam mine in a basket steamer for 10 minutes (if they come cooked-frozen), or 5 minutes if they are cooked-thawed.





I have tried the microwave, and it doesn't work too well. Steaming is the best.





.|||Are you talking about cooking them in the oven? They are already cooked so all you need to do is warm them up if you want. Throw them in a pot of water and boil for about 5 minutes. I like my crab cold because it tastes sweeter, so I let them sit a bit before I eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment